Additional Questions & Answers:
- What sort of warranty is on the PureWash system and how are service issues handled?
The pureWash is sold with an unconditional 30-day money back guarantee. After 30 days our customers enjoy a 1 year full repair/replacement warranty, and an additional 2 years of free replacement parts. During our intensive trials, however, the pureWash has shown to last for over 10 years worth of wash cycles without a failure.
- What technology are you using to make these claims for laundry system?
pureWash employs the cleaning and sanitizing power of Activated Oxygen (Ozone). This molecule is an amazing disinfectant, that is 3000 times more reactive than chlorine bleach! The Ozone in the cold water breaks down the cell walls of micro-organisms and kills them over prolonged exposure. Hospitals have been using this technology for over 20 years, not only for their linens, but in air purification as well.
- Is your unit the same as the LaundryPure unit I have seen on the following website (website omitted)?
While there are similarities in both products, the pureWash is the next generation in cold water laundry systems. In fact the same designer is responsible for creating both products! The pureWash Laundry System is the culmination of years of product testing, market research, and design experience. This delivers to you the most refined laundry system of its kind, and at an affordable price! How well does the system work on cloth diapers? Do they get as clean?
- We have customers currently using the pureWash system for just that! They are amazed at how well pureWash cleans and disinfects their cloth diapers! Check out the next question for more on the subject of diapers-
- How do you recommend washing cloth diapers? Normally it's recommended to do a cold rinse/soak, then a hot wash, and a second cold rinse. Do you need to do the additional rinse at the end?
Our customers have experienced fantastic results using the pureWash to clean their cloth diapers. No 'hot' wash, nor any extra rinse cycle is required. The ozone injected into the water by the pureWash is highly effective at breaking down organic stains. It's 3000 times more reactive than chlorine bleach! This lends itself extremely well to the type of stains usually found in cloth diapers. Just wash as normal, using cold water for both your wash and rinse cycles. The pureWash system treats all the water entering your washer. This makes both your wash AND rinse cycles actually powerful wash/disinfect cycles. Go ahead and give it a try, risk free, and let us know how effective you find the pureWash laundry system at cleaning your cloth diapers!
- How Long will the low flow system work?
Both our High and Low Flow units have been cycle tested to exceed 10+ years of operation. The only factors that can affect the life of the pureWash product are water quality issues, where the venturi (the choke point inside the unit where the Activated Oxygen is injected into the water) may become clogged because of excessive sediment or iron in the water. A pre-filter is suggested if you are aware of any of these water quality issues.
- Are there installation instructions?
Included in each pureWash package are complete installation instructions. There is also an installation video in the works! Stay tuned to this website for details in the very near future!
- Can you use this system with hard water?
Yes! Although it is recommended that you use a water softener, or pre-filter to maximize the life of the pureWash product. We also offer an alternative to standard salt-based water softeners in our Hard Water Genie, as well as an in line water pre-filter.
- What type of maintenance is required?
Our pureWash products are maintenance-free! There's nothing to replace for the life of the product to keep it running as well as the day you purchased it.
- I have a high efficiency top load washer. Which unit do I need?
We recommend using the pureWash for Efficiency Front Load machines.
- What is the difference between the front load and top load units?
The units are essentially the same, except for some internal adjustments to compensate for the volume of water normally associated with both Top and Front load washing machines. It's always a good idea to match the pureWash unit with the type of washer you own.
- Besides purchase of the PureWash, we are purchasing a new washer. Any make / features that would work better in combination with PureWash?
- Our pureWash unit is designed to be used with any known residential washing machine. Be sure to purchase the correct pureWash model that corresponds to the type of washer you're buying (ie: Efficiency Front Load or Standard Top Load). Occasionally some newer washing machines actually require hot water to be hooked up to the machine. Contact PPI's service department and we'll walk you through simple instructions on how to utilize the pureWash, while not actually using hot water and still satisfying your washing machine's programming.
- How much does it cost to run the front load pure[Wash] system yearly?
The pureWash unit uses about as much electricity as a small light bulb. It turns on automatically only when your washing machine calls for water. Your savings in the reduced detergent and hot water costs will more than make up for the tiny amount of electricity it will use.
- A typical family of 4 can save up to $600.00 a year using the pureWash!
Contact your Local Dealer that referred you here. Thank You.
No Laundry Soap .com © 2013
No Laundry Soap .com © 2013